The Bachelor of Science with Honors in Finance targets those wishing to enter the financial, commercial banking and investment sectors. The programme develops an understanding of finance with accounting practices and commerce. Opportunities are widely available with a multifaceted finance sector offering various positions catering to different skills and interests. The key to individual success is to research, locate and land the financial job that has the greatest compatibility with your skills and interests.
What we offer
As a student of BSc (Hons) in Finance you will:
- Benefit from the holistic teaching approach that instils not just the knowledge but the practical skills that will be deployed throughout your career.
- Leverage opportunities to learn directly from peers and professionals in the industry through exchange programmes, internships and industrial training placements.
- Graduate with an internationally recognized qualification from Botho University that will see you become a qualified and competitive professional in your respective industry.
Who is this course for?
Our BSc (Hons) in Finance course is a great fit if you’re:
- Looking to establish your career in the accounting, finance, investment, or commercial banking sectors.
- Have a keen attention to detail and possess an interest in banking systems.
- Ready to gain an understanding in finances, taxation, business assets management, auditing and management of investment portfolios.
- Senior Finance Officer
- Chief Finance Controller
- Chief Financial Officer
- Finance Manager
- Insurance Broker
- Insurance Agent
- Finance Consultant
- Mutual Fund Agent
- Chief Loan Officer