Lean thinking is a proven methodology applied in organizations worldwide that focuses on improving productivity, efficiency and the quality of its products and services. It is a mind-set, or a way of thinking, with a commitment to achieve a totally waste-free operation that’s focused on your customer’s success. It is achieved by simplifying and continuously improving all processes and relationships in an environment of trust, respect and full employee involvement. It is about people, simplicity, flow, visibility, partnerships and true value as perceived by the customers.
Why you should enroll
Through this training, students will understand the mechanism of the ‘Lean Processes’ as a method to standardize and improve their organizations processes. This training allows the student to:
- Obtain a broad introduction to the guiding principles of ‘Lean Thinking’
- Develop an understanding of how ‘Lean Thinking’ can be used to bring about improved working practices and processes within their own organization
What this course offers
These are the topics covered in the Lean Overview Programme:
- Eliminated waste in project sign-off processes across departments.
- Customer focused culture, enabling the firm to maximize profits and continue to grow successfully whilst maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Increase business capacity
- Increased enthusiasm and ownership to deliver change through enhanced cross functional teamwork approach
- An Overview of Lean
- Value Stream Mapping
- Current State Business Map
- Future State Business Map
- Standardized Work
- Job Instruction Training
- Training Matrix
- Cell Design Basics
Who is this course for?
- Middle Managers
- Senior Managers
- Delegates from all levels of an organization