The Bachelor of Science in Computing allows the student to be proficient in the different facets of computing including programming, networking, designing, software engineering and hardware maintenance. It is a marketable course, producing candidates with the competencies to thrive in the Information Technology sector.
What we offer
As a student of BSc in Computing you will:
- Benefit from the holistic teaching approach that instills not just the knowledge but the practical skills that will be deployed throughout your career.
- Leverage on opportunities to learn directly from peers and professionals in the industry through exchange programmes, internships and industrial training placements.
- Graduate with an internationally recognized qualification from Botho University that will see you become a qualified and competitive professional in your respective industry.
Who is this course for?
Our BSc in Computing course is a great fit if you’re:
- Leaning towards creating a career in the Information Technology sector.
- Keen on programming, development of software, websites and mobile applications.
- Inclined towards innovation in the realm of Computer Science and Information Technology.
- Software Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Database Designer
- Database Administrator
- Web Designer
- System Administrator
- IT Manager
- Game Developer
*We are pleased to inform all our prospective students that Botho University’s academic programmes are undergoing a transition to align with the Lesotho Qualifications Framework (LQF). Upon your enrollment, the programme you choose will have been revised as a new LQF Level 7 programmes*